Financial planning means managing all aspects of your financial situation.
Managing finances is complex. And as the saying goes, ‘failing to plan is planning to fail.’ We provide a comprehensive financial planning service that brings together all elements of your financial profile. Our plans address:
- Risk insurances;
- Debt and debt management;
- Cashflow and income management;
- Career planning;
- Aged care; and
- Estate planning
- And most importantly, your personal goals and what resources you are willing to allocate your current and future lifestyles
Each of these elements is important in its own right and making positive changes in any one area will provide substantial benefit. But the real benefits come when two or more of these elements are addressed together. That is when your financial profile really starts to sing.
John Frederick Jones
Director and Financial Planner
Having been in the financial services industry for over 41 years, John has had the pleasure of helping clients through all stages of their adult lives.
Helping and encouraging retired clients to spend, some of the funds they have saved over the years - to enjoy while their health allows, is one of the most rewarding experiences an adviser can have.
Even after so many years in the business, John still gets a real thrill out of:
- Helping a new client establish their goals and to begin to feel the empowerment as they take control of their future.
- Seeing the relief on the faces of a young family as they find security in their Family Protection Plan.
- Walking with clients as they juggle the pressures of work / the business, family debt and the desire to create wealth and showing them there’s light at the end of the tunnel.
- Sharing the joy of clients approaching retirement as they realise that they can achieve sufficient funds to retire when they want to, and still enjoy their desired lifestyle.
- Caring when a newly-single Mum can see how she can provide for the family, achieve her financial goals and remain independent if she wishes.
- Encouraging retirees that they can go on that trip of a lifetime without jeopardising their future desired lifestyle.
Helping clients find Peace of Mind is just as important as helping clients manage their resources effectively, according to John.
John is a student of life and always endeavours to help others as much as possible. Thus he is a Certified Financial Planner (CFP) holding the Diploma of Financial Planning; a registered financial tax adviser, qualified SMSF adviser, holds a NSW Teachers Certificate, and is a Chartered Insurance Agency Manager.
He also holds and values his membership with:
- Financial Planning Association (FPA)
- Association of Financial Advisers (Fellow)
- Appin Chamber of Commerce (Ex Board)
- Appin Mens Shed (Ex Board)
- Bulli Community Centre (Board)
- Bulli Woonona Mens Shed (Board)
John enjoys his life and really enjoys helping others create a better life for themselves.
John Frederick Jones is an authorised representative (244943) of Bluewater Financial Advisors Pty Ltd (AFSL 411846).
Last week we discussed ways we can assist our children develop financial skills. Due to the importance of the topic we explore further… Understanding earning, spending and saving is a key part of preparing kids for adult financial challenges. In the digital age, online tools and apps have a key role to play in