We love running our own business. We expect you do too.
But running a successful business is not for the faint hearted. It can be complicated, and the impact of getting it wrong can be substantial. Nothing quite takes the fun out of your work like an unexpected tax hit, or a poor purchase decision or the most stressful of all – a poor recruitment decision.
So let yourself benefit from our experience. We can help ensure that you get things right the first time. This means things like ensuring that your business is properly structured to achieve all of your aims: profit maximisation, tax optimisation, asset protection and succession planning, to name just a few.
We can also help you select the right technology and other supports that best suit the size and type of your business at each stage of its development. Our speciality is to help you develop the right attitude about staffing, which is fundamental to making the right decisions.
And, of course, we also assist with critical elements like financing the business and managing it’s day-to-day, month-to-month and year-to-year cash flow arrangements. Did you know, for example, that there is usually no upper limit on the number of company cars your business can have? We can show you many of these little ‘tricks’ that together add up to a much more rewarding business, both personally and financially.
Put simply, as business owners ourselves, we are well-versed in the million and one little things that must be addressed if your business is to run effectively. So, just talk to us about your business, and let help you make your good thing better.
John Frederick Jones
Director and Financial Planner
Having been in the financial services industry for over 41 years, John has had the pleasure of helping clients through all stages of their adult lives.
Helping and encouraging retired clients to spend, some of the funds they have saved over the years - to enjoy while their health allows, is one of the most rewarding experiences an adviser can have.
Even after so many years in the business, John still gets a real thrill out of:
- Helping a new client establish their goals and to begin to feel the empowerment as they take control of their future.
- Seeing the relief on the faces of a young family as they find security in their Family Protection Plan.
- Walking with clients as they juggle the pressures of work / the business, family debt and the desire to create wealth and showing them there’s light at the end of the tunnel.
- Sharing the joy of clients approaching retirement as they realise that they can achieve sufficient funds to retire when they want to, and still enjoy their desired lifestyle.
- Caring when a newly-single Mum can see how she can provide for the family, achieve her financial goals and remain independent if she wishes.
- Encouraging retirees that they can go on that trip of a lifetime without jeopardising their future desired lifestyle.
Helping clients find Peace of Mind is just as important as helping clients manage their resources effectively, according to John.
John is a student of life and always endeavours to help others as much as possible. Thus he is a Certified Financial Planner (CFP) holding the Diploma of Financial Planning; a registered financial tax adviser, qualified SMSF adviser, holds a NSW Teachers Certificate, and is a Chartered Insurance Agency Manager.
He also holds and values his membership with:
- Financial Planning Association (FPA)
- Association of Financial Advisers (Fellow)
- Appin Chamber of Commerce (Ex Board)
- Appin Mens Shed (Ex Board)
- Bulli Community Centre (Board)
- Bulli Woonona Mens Shed (Board)
John enjoys his life and really enjoys helping others create a better life for themselves.
John Frederick Jones is an authorised representative (244943) of Bluewater Financial Advisors Pty Ltd (AFSL 411846).